Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mothers



"My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her. " -George Washington

I love being with my mom. Every moment we spend together is so special. The wet, sloppy kisses she gives me after we have been apart radiate with the deep love she feels for me. That is what a mother is for. A mother loves you unconditionally.
I know I can always turn to my mom for advice. When I didn't know what to do for my video project at school I knew I could turn to her to get my creative juices flowing. A mom is a friend you can turn to no matter what.
My mom loves to laugh. We love to laugh together. She can find humor in any situation. When we were lost in an unknown city in Iowa she just had to laugh at the whole situation. A mama is someone you can laugh with.

I am so grateful for my mother this mother's day! She is a woman of great strength, ambition, creativity, and excellence. She is someone I greatly admire and look up to. I owe all my successes to my mother.